When do we collect information about you?
- When you make a purchase from us we will ask you for information about you
- If you subscribe to our website/newsletters
- Thrid parties such as web analytics may collect your IP address when you visit our site.
What do we use this information for and who do we give it to?
This information is used to get your purchase to you. We will give it to our courier/delivery service which is normally MyHermes or Royal mail although we reserve the right to use any courier/delivery service of our choice without prior notification to our customers. When you make a payment you are giving your data to either Paypal or the payment platform that we use, Stripe (). The Rushlade Wool Company will never see, store or distribute your financial data.
- We will store information provided when you subscribe to our website in order to send you information about our company and our products. We will only send information that we think might interest you and that are directly linked to our products and company. This information is stored with our webhost, Wix, their data storage, databases and applications.
- When you purchase from us we will enter your information into our invoicing systems including our web host, Wix and/or Paypal depending on how you authorised us to take payment.
- Where we use web analytics this is to better inform us of where our customers are coming from in order to inform our marketing strategies.
What if you don’t want us to collect or store your data?
If you are no longer interested in receiving information from us then you can opt to Unsubscribe at anytime. By subscribing you are giving us consent to store this information about you and to send you emails about us, our products and services.
You have the right to be forgotten. If you wish for us to delete or amend any or all of the information that we hold about you, all you need to do is email us with this request. emails should be sent to with the subject 'My Privacy'.
We will only disclose your information where we are required to do so by law.
We will always take reasonable precautions to protect your data.